Improve Your Bottom Line With In-house Repairs
What do the banks and auction companies use to get their cars to Front Line Ready Condition and increase their profits? Now this technology is available to dealerships for their own in-house repairs. These visible results lead to greater profits and a faster inventory turnover.
- Recondition all your used cars
- No more wasted time on paint mixing
- No expenses for outside technicians
- Additional revenue for your service department
- BE THE FIRST IN YOUR MARKET TO OFFER PROFESSIONAL PAINT CHIP REPAIR
1) Used Dept - service your own used inventory with internal labor and reduce the hassles and expense (by 80% or more) associated with outside vendors.
This is a high profit, low cost opportunity with benefits for each department of the dealership.
2) New Dept - Sell a paint chip service agreement to new-car customers with the ability to service them quickly and effectively. It’s money in the bank and a great way to build customer retention.
3) Service Dept - Offer this unique service to existing customers as an add-on in the same way dent repair services are offered. With minimal time and supply costs, this is a huge profit center.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SYSTEM
- Simple, small, self-contained storage system - no other equipment needed
- Paint is customized to the type of dealership. For instance, GM, Ford, Toyota, Mercedes
- Average repairs take less than 20-30 minutes
- Results cannot be detected by a paint meter
- Repair is permanent
- Shine lasts up to 180 days
- Automatic color updates
- Easy, same day order fulfillment
- Free technical assistance by phone
- On-site 2 day training included